We have a few rules on how our services can and cannot be used and this policy explains them (the “Acceptable Use Rules”). The rules apply to all of Kynami services (the “Services”). These rules form part of our broader terms of service. If you see an undefined term here, it has the same definition as in the Terms of Service applicable to your Services (the “Terms”).
1. You must:
- Use your best efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services, including by maintaining a strong password;
- Keep your passwords and other login credentials for the Services confidential;
- Monitor and control all activity conducted through your Kynami account;
- Notify us promptly if you become aware of or suspect any security breach regarding your account, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your (or any of your Authorized Users’) username, password, or account; and
2.You must not:
- Make the Services available to anyone other than yourself;
- Sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any Services to another party;
- Upload or share Customer Content that you do not own or otherwise have the right to share;
- Use the Services to store or transmit any Content, including Customer Content, that may be infringing, defamatory, threatening, harmful, or otherwise tortious or unlawful, including any content that may violate intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights, or other applicable laws;
- Use the Services to send spam or other unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
- Upload to, or transmit from, the Services any Content that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component;
- Attempt to reverse engineer, de-compile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, modify, copy, translate, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of the Services or any data from third parties (in other words, someone other than you);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or related systems or networks or to defeat, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, or otherwise circumvent any software protection or monitoring mechanisms of the Services;
- Access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services;
- Engage in any abusive practices that degrade the performance of the Services (or any part of the Services) for you or any of our other customers (for example, by tracking singular high-frequency terms such as “love”, “yes”, or “the” or other similar activities);
- Use the Services for redistribution, syndication, or fraudulent activities.
- In the event of any conflict between these Acceptable Use Rules and the Terms of Service, the Terms of Service will govern.